Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Sharing

I am really struggling today. I feel real inadequate, not very confident. There are so many thoughts and feeling swirling around inside of me. Am I doing any good? Is what I am doing good enough?

There is this hole inside of me. I am not sure how to fill it. The hole is lack of confidence. Lack of confidence in my abilities, in who I am. Who am I? That question comes to me often. I was told by someone that their favorite time period in their life was their 40’s. They said it was because they knew who they were by that time. Here I am on the verge of 40 and still asking that question.

I wish Satan would quit giving me these doubts and having me question myself. It is so frustrating that these thoughts and feelings keep coming around. I get so anxious thinking that nothing is right, that I am not doing anything right or good enough. I get soooo sick of this. I want it to stop!

I know it seems that I am venting, but I need to vent or I am going to explode. What I need is prayer. Thanks!

No comments: