Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's that time...

...of year where we start thinking about the holiday season (Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's). We are currently at 90 days left in the year. Usually, the hustle and bustle makes me not really enjoy or appreciate the seasons. This year I am thinking it will be different.

Part of it could be our new friends. Part of it I know is that I will spend part of the time on the beach.

Mostly I know it is in my attitude. I am looking forward to focusing on others this season.

Currently, there isn't a whole lot I want or even need. I think God has shown me a lot about contentment. Contentment is total attitude.

I can't wait to host the Church Board Christmas dinner. I can't wait until Women's Ministry goes to The Chicken Coop. I also can't wait for the church fall party. So much to enjoy...no time to be blue or discouraged!

No comments: