Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tough Day

Today was a tough day for me. Kind of down, but not sure why. Scott & I have been discussing why friendships don't seem to travel in both directions...things seem somewhat one sided. This is a little frustrating.

Then, I got to thinking about the times that I sometimes let friends down. I really want to be a good friend, but sometimes I am not sure I really know how. Sometimes, I am afraid of doing the wrong thing, of getting outside of my safety box, etc. God has really been working on me with this. Being an open person is easy for me. For so long, I have closed myself off for fear of getting hurt. It is my prayer that I can open up and be the kind of friend others will want and where others will want to reciprocate.

Well, that is all for now. If anyone has thoughts, please share them.

Thanks!

No comments: